Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, October 17. Waiting for Justin Bieber's new song Mistletoe to appear on itunes. Can't help thinking about how recently he was discovered on youtube by Scooter Braun, after his mom posted several videos of the kid singing on a couch at him home in...well, you know, it's an old story now.
I really want to discover some new music on the internet and bring it to my blog...a clearinghouse of sorts for the things I discover and like on youtube, and I want to know what other people think. I guess we all think we have a knack for talent, that we'll recognize a potential star if we see one. Only trouble is, if you look on youtube, you'll find thousands of music artists trying to get recognized..trying to be the next Justin.
Let's see what's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment